Registration is now open for the 15th Annual Oregon Information Literacy Summit, a free virtual series of lightning talk-style sessions on topics of interest to our IL community. More information including session abstracts can be found on the ILAGO website. Please use the links below each session to register for each separately.
1-2 p.m. Tuesday, May 18
- Andrew Wang and Kate Thornhill — Functional and Subject Specialists Collaborating in the Remote Classroom
- Kate Thornhill — Talking Stories: An Open Pedagogy Collaboration and Partnership
- Garrett Trott — Transparent Library Instruction
Registration form: https://forms.gle/vugChgiJZ3aXBdGM8
11 a.m.-12 p.m. Friday, May 21
- Anders Tobiason — On “Developing Information Literate Abilities”: Uncovering Whiteness at the Center of the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy.
- Lynda Irons — Transparent Teaching in Action: Developing a First-Year Seminar Lesson Plan
- Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen and Alla Powers — An Adaptive/Open Information Literacy Model for the Sciences
Registration form: https://forms.gle/2cFbVc8WWuAUJEeG6
Registration is open to any person, so register soon! The sessions will be recorded. If you register, we will email you a link to the recording after the session.
Questions about the sessions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org