The newest addition to the ACRL webinar archive is Introduction to Critical Library Pedagogy. This webinar was originally broadcast on November 10, 2015.
Access to these ACRL e-Learning webinars is a benefit of ACRL-OR membership, thus a librarian holding membership must sponsor any planned webinar event. These webinars can be used as professional development opportunities for your library or small group gathering, but please note that ACRL stipulates that these webinars are only for single-location viewing.
To schedule a webinar viewing, please use the following guidelines:
- An ACRL-OR member librarian must sponsor the webinar event and serve as the event contact.
- Choose an archived webinar from the list of available webinars.
- Check the webinar calendar to be sure the webinar you want is available on the date of your event.
- Request webinar access by emailing ACRL-OR Board President, Uta.Hussong-Christian; include the webinar title and date of your event (your request will be added to the webinar calendar).
- Please abide by ACRL’s (national) guidelines for chapter use of these webinars: “Your group registration allows you to project the Webcast to participants in the same location.” This means that only one login is allowed per event and that the webinar is only for single-location viewing. The designated contact should not provide the webinar login to other individuals for the purposes of remote viewing outside of the scheduled event. These are ACRL’s limitations in exchange for complimentary access; ACRL-OR asks that you respect these limitations.
~ Uta Hussong-Christian, ACRL-OR President, 2015-2016
Associate Professor | Science Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries