Get involved with Oregon’s premier organization for academic librarians! The ACRL-OR Board invites you to run for a position in our upcoming spring election. The open positions are:
Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term)
2 Members-at-Large (2 year term)
Position descriptions are available at the following link: http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=87568.
How to nominate yourself: send an email with the following information to Michele DeSilva (email@example.com).
Please provide a biography that includes the following information (as applicable):
- Your name
- Your education–list in chronological order institutions attended, degrees conferred, and dates awarded.
- Your present position–list your title, the name of the library and college or university and the dates of employment.
- Previous positions, if desired–list no more than two, the most recent first.
- Professional activities, such as memberships and positions held in national, state and/or regional library organizations (indicate name of organization, offices held and dates of service).
- Honors, special projects, publications, and/or presentations–list no more than two recent examples of each of these.
- Candidates for Vice President/President Elect also need to include a Candidates’ Statement explaining why you would like to be elected, which should be no more than 200 words
- Vice-President/President Elect candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon and national ACRL
- Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon