Attention ACRL Oregon Members:
Looking for an opportunity to get more involved with an active professional organization and to work with a great group of people? Run for a position in ACRL-OR’s upcoming spring election.
The open positions are:
- Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term, position description)
- 2 Members-at-Large (2 year term, position description)
To nominate yourself please fill out this form that includes the following information:
- Your name.
- Your present position–list your title, the name of the library and college or university and the dates of employment.
- Previous positions, if desired–list no more than two, the most recent first.
- Your education–list institutions attended, degrees conferred, and dates awarded.
- Professional activities, such as memberships and positions held in national, state and/or regional library organizations (indicate name of organization, offices held and dates of service).
- Honors, special projects, publications, and/or presentations–list no more than two recent examples of each of these.
- Candidates for Vice President/President Elect also need to include a Candidates’ Statement explaining why you would like to be elected, which should be no more than 200 words
- Vice-President/President Elect candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon and national ACRL
- Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
To nominate someone else, email that person’s name and contact information to Steve Silver (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Molly Gunderson (email@example.com)