The ACRL Oregon Board is seeking its next Communications Coordinator. Do you enjoy creating and posting diverse web content? Do you enjoy volunteering alongside a motivated and collegial group of academic librarians? Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved with Oregon’s ACRL Chapter/OLA’s Academic Division? Well, ACRL Oregon has an opportunity for you! Consider being our next Communications Coordinator! Duties include:
- Creating webpages for the ACRL-OR WordPress website (e.g., Fall Conference webpage, Past Conference webpage, OLA Annual Conference webpage, etc)
- Creating forms (e.g., scholarship application form, conference registration form, etc)
- Posting Board Meeting Minutes
- Updating Board member information (September each year)
- Coordinating with OLA Webmaster
- Using Memberclicks Content Management System
- Publicizing events and news of interest to academic librarians via multiple channels
The appointee must be a member of OLA/Academic Division (ACRL-Oregon) and will serve a 2 year term. See the full position description on the ACRL-OR website: https://acrloregon.org/position-descriptions/communications-coordinator/
Please contact Uta Hussong-Christian (current president) or Stephanie Debner (president-elect) by July 25th to express interest or to ask any questions.
We look forward to welcoming YOU to the ACRL-OR Board!