The summer can be a useful time for self-reflection, planning, and renewal. Perhaps one of these books from the State Library’s Library and Information Science collection can inspire you. Why not request one and find out?
- Becoming A Reflective Librarian And Teacher : Strategies For Mindful Academic Practice
- The Craft Of Librarian Instruction : Using Acting Techniques To Create Your Teaching Presence
- Keeping Up With Emerging Technologies : Best Practices For Information Professionals
- Leading In The New Academic Library
- Making The Most Of Your Library Career
- Managing The Digital You : Where And How To Keep And Organize Your Digital Life
- Now You’re A Manager : Quick And Practical Strategies For New Mid-Level Managers In Academic Libraries
- Renew Yourself : A Six-Step Plan For More Meaningful Work
- The Self As Subject : Autoethnographic Research Into Identity, Culture, And Academic Librarianship
- So You Want To Be An Academic Library Director
The Library and Information Science collection is supported in whole by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act.
The collection is meant to support the entire Oregon library community. The State Library welcomes suggestions – contact them to suggest a title.