Always wanted to check out the Research Interest Group but didn’t have to time to attend its meetings in person? We are glad to announce that the Research Interest Group (RIG) will hold its next meeting online using the GoTo Meeting software (thanks OLA for providing this support!)
- Project updates
- ACRL webinars on writing and publishing
- Other available research resources
- Would the group be interested in writing a scholarly article on the Alliance E-book project (question from John Helmer, Executive Director of the Orbis Cascade Alliance)?
- Future Research Workshops
- Other ideas & comments time
DATE: Friday, May 4, 2012
TIME: 10 a.m.-12 noon
WHERE: Online! Instructions on how to participate will be sent out a week before the meeting.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Laura Zeigen (email@example.com) or Robin Paynter (firstname.lastname@example.org)