~Reposting from the Libs-Or list-serv~
Registration is now open for the 2016 OLA Annual Conference. Join colleagues for educational programming, networking and a whole lot of fun at the Riverhouse Convention Center in sunny Bend, Oregon, April 20-22, 2016. Check out the slate of preconferences and programs.
Register for the conference by March 21st to get the best rates. You can register online with a credit card or by check. Once you have completed your registration form and have chosen a payment option, you will receive a confirmation page. If paying by check, please include a copy of the confirmation page with your check and mail it to the address noted on the page.
(if you are attending a full-day or the full-conference, choose the “Full Registration” form):
Hotel reservations can also be made at the Riverhouse on the Deschutes by calling 1-866-453-4480 (Sorry, NO online hotel reservations – phone only. We’re a bit old-school out here in the high desert). Rates are $138.00 plus 14.4% tax and fees. Be sure to let them know you are with the Oregon Library Association.
- Early registration ends Monday, March 21, 2016
- Online registration ends Monday, April 11, 2016
- Pre-conferences: Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- Conference: Thursday-Friday, April 21-22, 2016
- Onsite registration will be available, check & credit card payments only (no cash). Note that we cannot guarantee meals with onsite registration.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!