Need Research Guide Inspiration?
The newest addition to the ACRL webinar archive is Essentials of Usability Design for Library Research Guides. This webinar was originally broadcast on March 8, 2017.
Access to these ACRL e-Learning webinars is a benefit of ACRL-OR membership, thus a librarian holding membership must sponsor any planned webinar event. These webinars can be used as professional development opportunities for your library or small group gathering, but please note that ACRL stipulates that these webinars are only for single-location viewing.
To schedule a webinar viewing, please use the following guidelines:
- An ACRL-OR member librarian must sponsor the webinar viewing event and serve as the designated event contact.
- Choose an archived webinar from the list of available webinars.
- Check the webinar calendar to be sure the webinar you want is available on the date of your event.
- Request webinar access by emailing ACRL-OR Board Communications Coordinator, Aja.Bettencourt-McCarthy; include the webinar title and date of your event (your request will be added to the webinar calendar).
- Please abide by ACRL’s (national) guidelines for chapter use of these webinars: ACRL national provides chapters with limited complimentary access to these webinars to encourage chapter programming, up to 6 remote logins are available. Thus the viewing event is not limited to a single location. However, the designated contact should not share the login information with more than 6 remote attendees (including themselves). These are ACRL’s limitations in exchange for complimentary access; ACRL-OR asks that you respect these limitations.