The ACRL-Oregon board is now accepting nominations for the Award for Excellence.
What does the award acknowledge?
The ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence shall be given to recognize a project that demonstrates excellence in the field by significantly improving Oregon academic libraries or librarianship.
Who is eligible?
- Any individual or group in Oregon may apply or be nominated. Individuals or groups that include at least one employee of an academic library may be given priority consideration.
- Initiative or project that is the basis of the nomination must have occurred in the previous three years.
- This is not a lifetime achievement award.
- ACRL-Oregon membership is NOT required.
- Nominee or nominated group may include a member of the ACRL-Oregon Board; however they must recuse themselves from the voting process.
What does the award cover?
- An engraved plaque
- Recognition at the ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
- One paid registration for the recipient to attend the ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
For questions, please contact: