15th Annual Oregon Information Literacy Summit
You are invited to submit proprosals for the 15th Annual Oregon Information Literacy Summit. This virtual series of events will be held over the last two weeks of May and is sponsored by ILAGO, the Information Literacy Advisory Group of Oregon. MLS/MLIS graduate student presentations are welcome!
Each separately scheduled 60-minute session will have one or more 15-minute presentations on a topic, followed by group discussion with attendees.
Possible presentation topics include:
- Critical assessment
- Dual credit and IL teaching
- Information literacy and data literacy or digital scholarship
- Open pedagogy
- Racial justice and information literacy
- Social media/algorithmic bias
- Transparent design for IL Instruction
If you’re interested in presenting, please complete this Google Form: https://forms.gle/bFTzkk4WwcUxz2Sq7
Amy Stanforth, Sara Robertson, & Bronwen Maxson
ILAGO Board Members