The Alliance Research Interest Group (RIG) was formed to support continuing education in research methodologies and statistics for academic librarians, provide a platform for cross-institutional research projects, and encourage publication or otherwise make results available to advance the field of academic librarianship.
When: Friday, December 11 — 10 a.m.-12 noon
- White Stag Building – downtown Portland
- Or via Adobe Connect (contact Laura Zeigen or Robin Paynter (contact info below) for more information on this option)
- Or via video conference – a list of public video conference sites is available at http://www.co.washington.or.us/LawLibrary/whats-new.cfm. Please contact the site directly if you are interested in using their facility.
What: The December meeting will be an opportunity to discuss progress on current projects and future directions.
Current projects include:
- Information literacy assessment comparison between institutions
- Web logs comparison
- Electronic journal availability study
- Instant Messaging (IM) transcript analysis