ACRL-OR at OLA 2011 Annual Conference
Managing Vendor Relationships Pre-Conference | 9 am-4 pm Wednesday, April 6, 2011
About: Registration is $95. Panels and speakers will address multiple dimensions of managing relationships with library vendors, including:
- “Information-seeking behavior of library vendors,” Rice Majors, Robert Allen, Marjorie McLaughlin
- “Partnerships with vendors: Case studies and lessons learned,” Steve Casburn & Steve Shadle
- “Future of library vendors: New sorts of partnerships,” Carl Grant, Andrew Pace, Neal Block
- “When is a vendor not a vendor?” Margaret Mellinger & Margaret Bean
Sponsored Programs | April 7-8, 2011
- All Textbooks on Reserve in the Library!
- Mash-it Up: Cool Tools for Collection Management
- Repackage! Repurpose! Aggregate! Leveraging Free Content
- They Blinded Me with Science: Qualitative Research
- Watzek Rocks: Marketing the College Library
Social Event | Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Come refresh yourself after a long day pre-conferencing or kick off your OLA conference at the ACRL-Oregon reception!