Vice President – President Elect Position Description
Requirements: The Vice President – President Elect must be a member of ALA/ACRL National and OLA/Academic Division (i.e., ACRL Oregon).
Term: Serves a 3 year term (1st year as Vice President/President Elect; 2nd year as President; 3rd year as Past President).
- Attend Board meetings and record minutes.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget with the President and Past President (even years).
- Assist the President as needed.
- Act as proxy for the President if needed at OLA Board Meetings and ACRL Chapters Council meetings.
- Attend the OLA Board Retreat in the summer before becoming President.
- Other duties as required.