Communications Coordinator Position Description
Requirements: Must be a member of OLA/Academic Division (ACRL-Oregon).
Term: Serves a 2 year term, appointed in even years.
In coordination with the President and ACRL-Oregon Board, this position keeps the ACRL-OR web presence up-to-date, including:
- Creating webpages (e.g., Fall Conference webpage, Past Conference webpage, OLA Annual Conference webpage, etc).
- Creating forms (e.g., scholarship application form, conference registration form, etc).
- Posting Board Meeting Minutes.
- Updating Board member information (September each year).
- Coordinating with OLA Webmaster.
- Using Memberclicks Content Management System.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other communications duties include publicizing via multiple channels, such as the ACRL-OR website, MemberClicks ACRL-OR member email list, ACRL-NW and LIBS-OR discussion lists:
- ACRL-OR Fall Conference
- OLA Annual Conference programs sponsored by ACRL-Oregon
- Scholarship applications (Fall Conference, E-learning)
- New E-learning opportunities
- Cross-posting events and documents on NWCentral website