Last call for nominations for the ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence!
What does the award acknowledge?
The ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence shall be given to recognize a project that demonstrates excellence in the field by significantly improving Oregon academic libraries or librarianship. Here are some reflections on the impact of receiving this award from past project winners:
- Library Faculty Association Open Access Policy at Oregon State University Libraries (2009)
- Journal for Librarianship and Scholarly Communication (2012)
- Open Oregon Educational Resources project (2016)
Who is eligible?
- Any individual or group in Oregon may apply or be nominated. Individuals or groups that include at least one employee of an academic library may be given priority consideration.
- Initiative or project that is the basis of the nomination must have occurred in the previous three years.
- This is not a lifetime achievement award.
- ACRL-Oregon membership is NOT required.
- Nominee or nominated group may include a member of the ACRL-Oregon Board; however they must recuse themselves from the voting process.
What does the award cover?
- An engraved plaque
- Recognition at the ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
- One paid registration for the recipient to attend the ACRL-Oregon/Washington Fall Conference
More information and past winners can be found on the ACRL-Oregon website: https://acrloregon.org/acrl-oregon-award-for-excellence/
Extended deadline! The nomination period will close at 11:59pm on September 7, 2018.
For questions, please contact: