Registration is still open for the 15th Annual Oregon Information Literacy Summit, a virtual series of free lightning talk-style sessions on topics of interest to our IL community. More information including session abstracts can be found on the ILAGO website. Please register for each session separately, following the links below each session.
Registration is open to any person, so register soon! The sessions will be recorded. If you register, we will email you a link to the recording after the session. Questions about the sessions can be directed to email@example.com
New! Social Time
Join colleagues 4 pm Thursday, May 20. The ILAGO Social falls between two great days of The 2021 Oregon IL Summit. Let’s get together to catch up and celebrate another year of good work and learning. All are welcome!
Zoom details: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83023388607 (Meeting ID: 830 2338 8607)
Day 1 Registration
Register here: https://forms.gle/vugChgiJZ3aXBdGM8. Lightening talks scheduled for 1-2 pm Tuesday, May 18:
- Andrew Wang and Kate Thornhill, “Functional and Subject Specialists Collaborating in the Remote Classroom”
- Kate Thornhill, “Talking Stories: An Open Pedagogy Collaboration and Partnership”
- Garrett Trott, “Transparent Library Instruction”
Day 2 Registration
Register here: https://forms.gle/2cFbVc8WWuAUJEeG6. Lightening talks scheduled for 11 am-12 pm Friday, May 21:
- Anders Tobiason, “On ‘Developing Information Literate Abilities’: Uncovering Whiteness at the Center of the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy”
- Lynda Irons, “Transparent Teaching in Action: Developing a First-Year Seminar Lesson Plan”
- Dawn Lowe-Wincentsen and Alla Powers, “An Adaptive/Open Information Literacy Model for the Sciences”